Omelette In A Hole
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes, Prep Time: 5 Minutes, Serves: 1
Pretty much anything that you would like in your omelette, chop it up finely and put aside.
- Capsicum (red, green, yellow)
- Cut the inside of your bread out and place aside.
- Finely chop the vegetables and ham you would like to place in your omelette.
- Place your vegetables in a lightly oiled pan and cook till golden.
- Place your bread crust in the pan over the vegetables.
- Use 1 egg and whisk until soft and fluffy & slowly pour over the mixture.
- Put a handful of grated cheese over the top of the mixture.
- Place the cut out piece of bread over the grated cheese & flip the bread on the other side.
- Allow to cook for 1-2 minutes and then serve golden brown.
A cheap, tasty and healthy alternative to eating an omelette that wont fall apart.. 🙂