METAFIT HIIT TRAINING
Warning ! Metafit will seriously change your body! You will burn fat, tone up, get stronger, get fitter and leaner within a matter of weeks!
I enjoy being a qualified metafit instructor, I am so happy metafit came along, as I LOVE this style of training. Hard, fast, and effective! The classes last just 30 minutes, but don’t be fooled, a lot can happen in 30 minutes, and you will continue to burn fat for hours and hours beyond the class.
Metafit was created by a former Royal Marine Commando and a national gymnast in the UK and is extremely popular over there. This training combines traditional body-weight exercises with the latest interval and Tabata techniques to set the metabolism on fire! It is suitable for beginners through to the advanced fitness enthusiast. In fact, the fitter you get and the more often you get to Metafit, the harder the workout will become, as you get deeper into the exercises and try more challenging variations.
We recommend doing at least 3 sessions per week, and combining it with your own weight training program. Metafit will also help you in a big way if you are into running, play soccer, or any sort of sport as it will increase your cardiovascular capabilities and make you faster, stronger and leaner! It’s certainly not just for the girls, the guys love this workout too, but it is ideal for a busy mum who can make 30 minutes a day and doesn’t want to be taking hours at a time out to go to the traditional gym.
I currently run Metafit classes in Chelsea and Dingley locations & would love to add on more venues as it grows. If you are interested in me taking Metafit sessions where you live and can gather up around 10 people to commit, then I would absolutely love to hear from you!
METAFIT BENEFITS & IMPROVEMENTS
- aerobic and anaerobic fitness
- cardiovascular health
- insulin sensitivity (which helps muscles to more readily use glucose for fuel to make energy)
- cholesterol profiles
- abdominal fat and body weight while maintaining muscle mass.
- Metafit training can easily be modified for people of all fitness levels and special conditions, such as overweight and diabetes.
- burn a lot of calories in a short period of time.
- increase metabolic rate for hours after the workout.
- help you lose fat.
- increase lean muscle mass.
- improve oxygen consumption.
- reduce blood sugar, heart rate and blood pressure.