Primavera Stuffed Chicken
Total Time: 40 minutes, Prep Time: 15 minutes, Serves: 4
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 zucchini, halved and thinly sliced into half moons
- 3 medium tomatoes, halved and thinly sliced into rounds
- 2 yellow bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400º. Place chicken on a cutting board and make 5 slits in each breast, being careful not to cut through completely. Drizzle oil over chicken and season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Stuff each chicken breast with zucchini, tomato, bell pepper, and red onion.
- Sprinkle each chicken breast with mozzarella.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, 25 minutes.
Primavera Stuffed Chicken is SO amazing you’ll forget it’s healthy.
Please follow and like us: